Protection of Personal Data
PAPER STREET CO.| PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA | PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
As Ayşe Zeynep Özbay- Paper Street Internet Services (“Company”), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as our Company, we take the necessary technical and administrative measures for the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to the Company, especially you, our valued visitors, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”). Aware of our responsibility as our company and as Data Controller, we process your personal data as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
- Collection and Processing of Personal Data
As a company, we, in order to fulfill our obligations to data owners and to provide better service, carry out our commercial activities and fulfill our contractual obligations within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the Law, the Law No. We collect and process it in accordance with the law in order to provide your payment transactions through banks, to be informed about campaigns and to obtain statistical information.
Our company's personal data can be collected through the website, mobile applications of the website, social media accounts, cookies and other communication channels, in audio, electronic or in writing, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in the Law and as specified in this Privacy/Personal Data Protection Policy. collected for legal reasons.
- Reasons for Processing Personal Data and Legal Basis
As it has been until now, the personal data we hold will be subject to your express consent, or the processing instructions stipulated in the legislation on which our Company is based, or the fulfillment of our obligations within the framework of the contracts you have signed with the Company, or the data processing is mandatory for the establishment or protection of a right belonging to our Company, or It will be processed provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, or if our Company fulfills its legal obligations as the data controller.
Your personal data will be processed during the payment process at the Company and for the period required by the customs of commercial life and will be kept in accordance with the legal statute of limitations.
- To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
In cases where your collected personal data is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes; 8 of the KVK Law, to our business partners, solution partners, suppliers, service providers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations by our company. and 9. It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
- Data Security
Our company protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls to be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against possible risks.
- Law Based Rights of Personal Data Owner
In this context, our valued visitors, if they deem it appropriate, are subject to Article 11 of the Law. By applying to our Company, which is the Data Controller, within the scope of the article, they can exercise the rights stated below. Accordingly, Dear Data Owners;
- Learning whether their personal data is processed,
- Request information about the processed personal data, if any,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether these data are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties whose personal data are transferred, to request the correction of the errors in their personal data and to request this correction from the relevant third party if the transfer has been made,
- In the event that the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear, to request that these data be deleted, destroyed or anonymized within thirty days in accordance with the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data, and if the transfer has been made, to forward this request to the transferred third parties. don't ask,
- To object to a negative result related to the person as a result of the processed data,
- They have the right to claim the damage within the framework of the law in case the damage arises due to illegal data processing.
- Application Procedure
Applications for related claims;
- In writing to the address of our Company or;
- This can be done by using the e-mail address previously notified to our Company by the person concerned and registered in our Company's system.
Accordingly, our Company will respond to the applications written in Turkish, containing the following requests from you, our valuable data owners, as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, via e-mail or physical letter, and our Company will ensure that the required actions are taken.
The following information is required in the content of the applications as per the legislation, and in case of any deficiency, your application will not be processed. Accordingly, together with the information and documents regarding the request;
- Name, surname and your signature if the application is written,
- TC Identity Number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, passport number for foreigners or identification number, if any,
- Residence or business address based on notification,
- The e-mail address, telephone or fax number based on the notification,
- The Subject of the Request must be clearly stated.
Applications will be made free of charge unless a fee schedule is published with the decision to be taken by the Personal Data Protection Board (“KVKK”), and the answers regarding the application will be charged within the scope of the communiqué published by the KVKK.